Create a Restore Plan
- Press the Counter-clockwise arrow button to start the Restore Wizard.
- At the "Cloud Storage" step the storage account to restore from.
- At the "Plan name" step select whether to save the plan or not, in the former case specify the plan name.
- At the "Restore Type" step select what time period to restore versions of files from.
- At the "Restore Source" step select what files and folders you want to restore.
- At the "Destination" step select where to restore files.
Click Browse button to specify the exact folder where you want to restore
At the "Encryption options" step specify a password to decrypt files if you had an encrypted backup.
At the "Schedule" step specify how frequently and when exactly to run this plan. Running a restore plan on schedule may be useful for data verification
- Complete the Wizard to create your restore plan.