Create Backup Plan
To Create a New Backup Plan
- Click the Clockwise Arrow on the toolbar.
- Specify the name for the backup plan.
In case you want to use a block-level backup type for this backup plan, select the corresponding check box. To learn more about block-level backup type, refer to the Full, Incremental and Block-Level Backup chapter
- Go through the further steps and specify advanced options: compression and encryption, advanced filter and others.
- On the Schedule step specify the running mode for the backup plan or bypass schedule to run the backup plan manually.
- Complete the Wizard. The backup plan is created.