Create Local Backup
- Run the Backup Agent for macOS.
- In Settings menu, switch to the Storage tabm then click + sign to add a new local storage account.
- Enter a name for your new local storage, then specify the path to the location of your backup data will be kept.
- Click OK.
- Once your new local storage is created, you will see it in Storage section on the left side bar.
Run Local Backup Plan
To Run the Plan
- Run the Backup Wizard, then select your local account in the list of storages.
- Once your local account is selected, click Continue and complete the rest of the Backup Wizard steps to create and customize your backup plan.