About MSP360 Managed Backup Service
MSP360 Managed Backup Service (MBS) is an ultimate data backup and restore solution for managed service providers and IT departments that require centralized job management, monitoring, reporting, and licensing features.
MSP360 offers features customers expect in backup software, including image-based and file-level backups, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Exchange backups. Agentless backup support is available for VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments. Customers can also back up their Microsoft Office365 and Google G Suite resources.
Despite Managed Backup is designed for cloud backups and provides major cloud storage provider support, it also features backups to a variety of local storage.
Designed for Managed Service Providers
Managed Backup Service allows service providers to manage Backup Agent installations and upgrades, licensing, reporting, monitoring, and backup/restore jobs from the web portal offered as SaaS. MSPs can white-label MSP360 Managed Backup and offer backup services to their customers under their own brand.
MSP360 is pleased to announce the MSP Expansion program. This program allows MSPs to offer a trial MSP360 license to any of their current or potential customers without a financial commitment. You get the same 24x5 customer support as it goes for paid customers, so we can help you ensure you and your customers are successful.
Cross-Platform Backup and Recovery
MSP360 Managed Backup Service operates on Windows and Windows Server, macOS, and different operating systems of the Linux family. Individual files and folders can be quickly restored from any type of backup (file, image-based, virtual machine). To bring a server back to life, Managed Backup Service supports Bare Metal Restore (BMR) to the original or dissimilar hardware, virtual machines, or cloud computing instances.
MSP360 stands by a storage-agnostic approach to backup design with support for major cloud storage providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. By decoupling cloud storage from the backup software, MSP360 puts customers in control of where their backups reside.
Managed Backup Features
- Backup-as-a-Service solution
- Scales to customers of any size
- Hosted on Amazon AWS for the best availability
- Remote installation/job management via own web-based console
- Remote installation and job deployment
- Remote desktop access for technical support and troubleshooting
- Simple and friendly license management
- Storage, billing, and capacity reporting
- White-labeling (rebranding) for MSPs
- Integration with popular RMM/PSA solutions: ConnectWise, Autotask, OptiTune, SynchroMSP and RepairShorp
- MSP360 Backup Admin app for iOS devices
- Self-service restores
- APIs for integration
- Advanced backup architecture
- Windows, Linux, and macOS support
- Entire server protection with image-based backups
- Data protection with file-level backups
- Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange backups
- VMware and Hyper-V backups
- Office 365 and Google G Suite backups
- Grandfather-Father-Son (GFS) policy (new backup format only)
- Client-side deduplication (new backup format)
- Enhanced consistency checks for new backup format
- Changed Block Tracking for Image-based backups (new backup format)
- Synthetic Backup for file, image-based, VMware, and Hyper-V backups (new backup format)
- Bring-your-own cloud storage
- Customers leverage their own cloud or local storage to create backup service offers tailored to customer needs
- Intelligent incremental backups for best performance
- Microsoft VSS service support for uninterrupted backups
- Hybrid Backup: local and cloud backups at a single click
- Backup compression to reduce storage costs
- Direct backups to cloud storage
- End-to-end encryption to secure data
- No middleware required
- Restore files/folders from file-level, image-based, and virtual machine backups
- Fast file search using the integrated catalog
- Quick restore of files and folders
- Entire system restores from image-based backups to original or heterogeneous hardware, Amazon EC2, Azure VM, Google VM (coming soon), VMware, Hyper-V
- Restore to the cloud
- Direct restore to VMware & Hyper-V
- Bare-Metal Recovery to original or heterogeneous hardware
- Self-restore service
- File restore from the web portal