Office 365 / G Suite Backup
Managed Backup offers G Suite and Office365 data backup and restore functionality for all customers.
Reliable Storage You Control
Solution is fully integrated with Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure for backup storage and allows restoring to the original or new account when required.
Fast and Reliable Recovery
With Backup for Office 365 / G Suite, you can check the consistency of your backups to ensure proper recovery at any point in time.
Direct Data Transfers
Backups move directly to your own cloud storage, fully-encrypted at the source, in transit, and in your target storage.
- Mail backup. Back up and restore entire Outlook accounts including mailboxes, shared mailboxes, calendars, and contacts.
- OneDrive backup. Back up and restore everything stored in OneDrive or selected specific files and folders.
- SharePoint backup. Back up and restore Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint data.
- Microsoft Teams backup. Back up and restore Microsoft Teams files.
- Shared Drives backup. Back up and restore Shared Drives data.
- Retention Policies. Specify the number of versions for each item you want to keep in the cloud.
- Data Encryption. Data is protected at rest with 256-bit AES encryption and while in transit using SSL encryption.
- Item-Level Recovery. Search and recover individual files, folders or emails.
- Role-Based access control (RBAC)
- Mail archive solution for Office 365 / G Suite mailboxes. Create independent mail archives for years
G Suite Overview
G Suite, which is formerly known as Google Apps for Work is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that combines cloud-based Google features and other common working tools developed by Google for business users. To learn more about Google G Suite, refer to the G Suite website at google.com.
Learn about using G Suite Backup in the G Suite section of this help documentation.
Office 365 Overview
Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based productivity and teamwork applications that integrates Microsoft online applications into a cloud service. To learn more about Microsoft Office 365, refer to the Introducing Microsoft 365 section at microsoft.com.
Office 365 Backup enables backing up all main cloud-based services connected to your domains:
- Outlook Mail
- Microsoft Teams.
Some features requires additional licensing. Refer to Licensing for details.
Learn about using Office 365 / G Suite Backup in the Office 365 section of this help documentation.