Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace
Managed Backup offers Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace data backup and restore functionality for all customers.
Reliable Storage You Control
Solution is fully integrated with Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure for backup storage and allows restoring to the original or new account when required.
Fast and Reliable Recovery
With Backup for Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace, you can check the consistency of your backups to ensure proper recovery at any point in time.
- Mail backup. Back up and restore entire Outlook accounts including mailboxes, shared mailboxes, calendars, and contacts.
- OneDrive backup. Back up and restore everything stored in OneDrive or selected specific files and folders.
- SharePoint backup. Back up and restore Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint data.
- Microsoft Teams backup. Back up and restore Microsoft Teams files.
- Export to PST functionality. Export mail, contacts or calendar data to PST file
- Shared Drives backup. Back up and restore Shared Drives data.
- Retention Policies. Specify the number of versions for each item you want to keep in the cloud.
- Data Encryption. Data is protected at rest with 256-bit AES encryption and while in transit using SSL encryption.
- Item-Level Recovery. Search and recover individual files, folders or emails.
- Role-Based access control (RBAC)
- Mail archive solution for Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace mailboxes. Create independent mail archives for years
- Alerting services. You can allow notifications by email about task completion
- Rebranding features.
Google Workspace Overview
Google Workspace, which is formerly known as G Suite is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that combines cloud-based Google features and other common working tools developed by Google for business users. To learn more about Google Workspace, refer to the Google website at google.com.
Learn about using Google Backup in the Google section of this help documentation.
Microsoft 365 Overview
Microsoft 365 is a suite of cloud-based productivity and teamwork applications that integrates Microsoft online applications into a cloud service. To learn more about Microsoft 365, refer to the Introducing Microsoft 365 section at microsoft.com.
Microsoft 365 Backup enables backing up all main cloud-based services connected to your domains:
- Outlook Mail
- Microsoft Teams.
Some features requires additional licensing. Refer to Licensing for details.
Learn about using Microsoft 365 Backup in the Microsoft 365 section of this help documentation.