Generate API Credentials
Managed Backup enables interaction with backend features using the API. The API provides a set of requests that can be incorporated into user automation workflow.
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Settings menu, select General.
- Below the API 2.0 Credentials group, click Change Credentials.
Note: if you change API credentials, old ones expire automatically
- Generate new API credentials and save them somewhere. You will need them for Powershell file later.
- Once you are finished, click Save.