Storage Usage and Capacity Reports
Manage Backup Service provides a reporting page where you can check storage usage for all users, companies, and storage accounts.
The Storage Usage report displays the storage limit specified for each user, how much space is used (GB and %), and overall status.
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Reporting, select Storage Usage. Use filter to sort by company, if required.
- Use the Status filter to categorize the storage usage:
- Denied. This status is applied for users whose storage settings do not allow backups
- Limit exceeded. This status is applied for users whose cloud storage volume exceeded the specified storage limit
- Threshold exceeded. This status is applied for users whose cloud storage volume exceeded the specified threshold value which is 90% of the storage limit for all users
The capacity report displays the storage usage by storage accounts.
- In the Reporing, select Capacity Report.
You can click on every storage account to get more details.
Also, you can delete backup data from the storage account using the Capacity report. Learn how to do it in the Backup Data Deletion chapter.