Storage Usage and Capacity Report
Manage Backup Service providers a reporting page where you can check storage usage for all users, companies and storage accounts.
Storage Usage report shows "per user" storage usage, storage limit specified for each user, how much space is used (GB and %) and overall status.
- Go to the Reporing and choose Storage Usage. You can filter this list by company.
- Use Status filter to check specific statuses of storage usage:
- Denied - This status is applied for users which storage settings do not allow backing up
- Limit exceeded - This status is applied for users which cloud storage volume exceeded the specified storage limit
- Threshold exceeded - This status is applied for for users which cloud storage volume exceeded the specified threshold value which is 90% of storage limit for all users.
Capacity report should storage usage by storage account that are defined in your Management Console.
- Go to the Reporing and choose Capacity Report.
You can click on every storage account to get more details.