Managing Client Options Remotely
You can manage client options remotely, using the Management Console. The options like bandwidth, connection and other advanced options.
Managing Client Options
- Open the Management Console.
- In RMM menu, select Remote Management.
- Open Settings menu (the gear icon), select Edit sub-menu, then select Edit Options. Click Actions in the line with a computer name you want to edit options for and select "Edit Options" menu item.
Step 4. You can set or edit any option for the client.
The options are:
- General - show/hide on system tray, protect with a master password, user interface language.
- Connection - number of attempts, time between retries.
- Bandwidth - for cloud and local storage.
- Retention Policy - by file age, by number of versions.
- Advanced - chunk size, thread count.
Step 5. Click Save at the end of the page to save your preferences.
The changes are applied to the Management Console immediately.