File-Level Restore in Backup Agent
If necessary, you can restore your file backups to the users' computers via the Backup Agent installed on computers. If data restore takes place to the same computer, you can proceed to the data restore bypassing restoring peculiarities. However, if you restore from a different computer, first ensure that your configuration of MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup meets the following requirements:
- The backup storage is the one that contains the backup data
- The required backup prefix is set for storage account
If necessary, switch the backup prefix.
To restore files, proceed as follows:
- Open the Backup Agent.
- Switch to the Backup Storage tab.
- In the left pane, browse to restore point containing the file or folder you want to restore.
- In the right pane, right-click the item you want to restore, then select Restore Data.
- On the Plan Name step, select whether to run restore once or save restore plan to run for future use. Click Next.
- Select the backup to restore. Click Next.
- Select the required restore point or latest version. Click Next.
- Select the objects to restore. Click Next.
- On the Destination step, specify the destination settings. Provide the encryption password if a backup was encrypted.
- Specify the schedule settings for the restore plan. Click Next.
- Configure pre- or post- actions if required. Click Next.
- Configure notification settings. Click Next.
- On the Summary step, view the restore plan configuration to make sure everything is set up correctly. Select Run the plan now checkbox to run the plan immediately or leave it unselected and click *Finish to run the plan later.
- You can see the created plan on the Restore Plans tab.