Backup Data Deletion in Backup Agent
For security purposes the data deletion in the Backup Agent is disabled by default.
Enable Data Deletion for all Backup Agents
To enable the data deletion for all Backup Agents, navigate to the Settings > Global Agent Options, and select Allow Data Deletion in Backup Agent option. Save the changes.
Enable Data Deletion for Specific Companies Only
The option may also be enabled for the selected companies.
- In the Organization menu, select Companies .
- In the table, find the company you want to edit, then click Edit.
- On the side panel navigate to Agent Options tab.
- Select Use Custom Options.
- Select Allow Data Deletion in Backup Agent option.
- Save the changes.
With Allow Data Deletion in Backup Agent option enabled for the company, the backup data related to the company's computers may be removed from the backup storage in the Backup Agent. To remove the backup data, right-click the generation you want to delete, and then select Delete Backup Data option.
- Confirm the deletion.
Consider, that it is not possible to remove a particular incremental backup data. Only the whole backup generation can be removed