Transfer Backup Data from External Device to Cloud Storage
On a computer with a faster internet connection copy the backup data from an external storage device to the cloud storage. For example, you can do it using the CloudBerry Explorer.
- After installing the CloudBerry Explorer, open it.
- Add a storage account with the target cloud credentials.
- You can create a new bucket if needed.
- Copy the contents of the external storage device to the bucket.
- Make sure all contents are on the cloud storage.