Manage Domain Users
As of Management Console 6.4.6 you can easily navigate to domain users grid in Management Console. Click user group icon in the Users column in the domain entry to access the grid.
This grid allows you to perform the following actions: *
- Select multiple users for group operations. You can enable, disable or delete selected users:
- Enable selected user to assign an available Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace license
- Disable selected user to release assigned license and stop new backups for all services
- Delete selected user to release assigned license and delete backed up data of this user
- View licenses assigned to the user. You can assign a paid license instead of a trial one in the side panel on the Licenses tab
- Check whether Mail, Contacts, Drive or Calendar backup service is enabled for the user
Select a user in user grid to view statistics about the user backup statuses and used storage space on General tab.
Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace License Management
Select a user in user grid to view statistics about the user license on License tab. For details on licensing refer to Licensing.