Overdue is a special plan status that is designed to determine if a backup plan was started and/or finished on time.
Overdue settings are configured by the admin. Overdue settings can be applied separately for a selected plan or in bulk for multiple plans (see the paragraph below). Overdue has only one parameter: the time interval in hours or days within a successful plan execution is expected. The counting of this interval begins from the moment the previous successful execution was reported.
If a backup plan is not successful within the specified interval, it is assigned the 'Overdue' status. The plan remains in the 'Overdue' status until the next success within the specified interval.
Overdue Settings for Multiple Plans
You can apply overdue settings to multiple plans in bulk. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Computers menu, select Monitoring/History.
- In the plan list, select plans (or one plan) to apply overdue settings.
- Click Set Overdue Options.
- Specify the overdue settings for selected plans. The following options are available:
- Backup plan did not start by schedule. Select this option to assign the 'Overdue' status for plans that did not start in time according to the configured schedule
- No successful plan execution for more than:. Select this option to assign the 'Overdue' status for plans that with no successful executions for the specified period, then set the period in days or hours
- Click Apply.