Recovery from Bootable USB or ISO Image
Run Bootable USB or ISO Image
- Plug the bootable USB device or mount the ISO file as a drive into your computer and restart it.
- You will see a welcome screen of the "Boot Menu" where you will be prompted to enter the Master Password that you specified when creating the bootable device (if you did not specify any password, just skip this step).
- Click Bare Metal Recovery.
- This will start the Backup Agent.
- Once Backup Agent is started, click Restore on the toolbar to run the Restore Wizard.
- Follow the Restore Wizard steps, then run the restore plan.
Note: You may want to take advantage of the management tools to perform some specific actions (for example, download logs or modify a registry. Find the management tools by clicking System Tools
The Tools section contains the following options:
- Command Prompt
- Registry Editor
- Save Logs.