Computer Inventory Report
The Computer Inventory report provides detailed information on computers with RMM Agent instances installed.
The RMM Agent version on target computers must be 1.3 or later
The report table contains the following data:
- Computer. Computer name
- Type. Computer type
- Manufacturer. Computer producer (if applicable)
- Model. Computer model (if applicable)
- Serial number
- Domain. The domain name the computer is included to
- RAM. The RAM value
- CPU. The CPU data
- Sockets. Socket number
- OS. Operating system installed
- TimeZone. The computer time zone
- Language. The OS language
- Company. The company the computer is assigned to
- Last Updated. The last time computer data was updated
Configure Computer Inventory Report
To configure a computer inventory report, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Reporting menu, select Scheduled Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- In the drop-down list, select the Computer Inventory Report.
- In the Email Subject field, specify the name for the report email message. You can use this for email filtering purposes later.
- In the Report Schedule:, configure the schedule settings for the report. You can select manual reporting (No schedule option) or monthly report.
- For the Monthly option, specify the day of the month the report will be sent.
- Specify the time of report sending.
- Select companies to be included in the report: you can select all companies or specify only the required one.
- Specify the recipients for this report.
- Select the report format. For now, the following formats are available:
- Once the report is configured, click Save.
As the report appears in the report list, you can:
- Edit the report settings. To do this, click the edit icon
- Send the report immediately. To do this, click Send Now
- Download the report. To do this, click the download icon, then select the report format
- Delete the report. To do this, click the X icon