Software Inventory Report
The Software Inventory report provides the summary information on all software installed on monitored computers. This report requires the RMM Agent installed.
The RMM Agent version on target computers must be 1.3 or later
Note that only software installed for all users is included in this report. Software instances installed for particular users are not included
The report table contains the following data:
- Software. Software name
- Version. Software version
- Publisher. Software producer
- Computer. Computer name the software installed on
Configure Software Inventory Report
To configure a software inventory report, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Reporting menu, select Scheduled Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- In the drop-down list, select the Software Inventory Report.
- In the Email Subject field, specify the name for the report email message. You can use this for email filtering purposes later.
- In the Report Schedule:, configure the schedule settings for the report. You can select manual reporting (No schedule option) or monthly report.
- For the Monthly option, specify the day of the month the report will be sent.
- Specify the time of report sending.
- Select companies to be included in the report: you can select all companies or specify only the required one.
- Specify the recipients for this report.
- Select the report format. For now, the following formats are available:
- Select the order in the report. The following options are available:
- Group by name. Select this option to sort the report data by software name
- Group by version. Select this option to sort the report data by software version
- Once the report is configured, click Save.
As the report appears in the report list, you can:
- Edit the report settings. To do this, click the edit icon
- Send the report immediately. To do this, click Send Now
- Download the report. To do this, click the download icon, then select the report format
- Delete the report. To do this, click the X icon