Storage Usage Report
This report contains information on space used for backup destination and storage limits.
The report table contains the following data:
- Company name
- User name
- Number of activated licenses
- Storage type
- Destination name
- Storage limit (Gb)
- Used of limit (Gb)
- Used of limit (%)
- Status of a storage limit. The following storage limit statuses are available:
- Denied. This status is applied for users which storage settings do not allow backing up
- Limit Exceeded. This status is applied for users with used space larger than the specified storage limit
- Threshold Exceeded. This status is applied for users with used space over the specified threshold
Configure Storage Usage Report
To create a new storage usage report proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Reporting menu, select Scheduled Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- In the drop-down list, select the Storage Usage Report.
- In the Email Subject field, specify the name for the report email message. You can use this for email filtering purposes later.
- In the Schedule:, configure the schedule settings for the report.
- Use the Filter drop-down menu to configure filtering options. The following filters are available:
- Filter by company. Select this filter, then select the required company from the company list
- Filter by user. Select this filter, then select the required user from the user list
- Specify the recipient for this report.
- Select the report format. For now, the following formats are available:
- To include in the report only destinations with the used space close to the specified storage limit, select the Send this report only if the threshold is exceeded check box and specify the required threshold.
Note that backup destinations with no storage limits specified are not included in the report. For companies with exceeded limit, all users are displayed in the report
- Once the report is configured, click Save.
As the report appears in the report list, you can:
- Edit the report settings. To do this, click the edit icon
- Send the report immediately. To do this, click Send Now
- Download the report. To do this, click the download icon, then select the report format
- Delete the report. To do this, click the X icon