Backup Compliance Report
The Backup Compliance report provides the summary information on all backup plan runs on all computers of a selected company or all companies.
The report table contains the following data:
- Company. Company name
- Computer. Computer name
- Plan Type. Backup plan type (file backup, image-based, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Backup Size. Size of backup on storage
- Start. Start time of a backup plan
- Finish. Finishing time of a backup plan
- Duration. Backup plan duration
- Files/Objects. An amount of backed up files or objects
- Status. Backup plan status (Success, Warning, Error, Interrupted)
Configure Backup Compliance Report
To configure a Backup Compliance report proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Reporting menu, select Scheduled Reports.
- Click Add Report.
- In the drop-down list, select the Backup Compliance Report.
- In the Email Subject field, specify the name for the report email message. You can use this for email filtering purposes later.
- In the Generate report for the previous: drop-down, specify the period to be included in the report.
- In the Report Schedule:, configure the schedule settings for the report. You can select manual reporting (No schedule option) or monthly report.
- For the Monthly option, specify the day of the month the report will be sent.
- Specify the time of report sending.
- Select companies to be included in the report: you can select all companies or specify only the required one.
- Specify the recipients for this report.
- Select the report format. For now, the following formats are available:
- Once the report is configured, click Save.
As the report appears in the report list, you can:
- Edit the report settings. To do this, click the edit icon
- Send the report immediately. To do this, click Send Now
- Download the report. To do this, click the download icon, then select the report format
- Delete the report. To do this, click the X icon