To use Connect functionality in Management Console you should download and install both Connect client installation package for the computer you use to access Management Console and Connect host installation packages for all computers you want to connect to.
For Connect deployment to any computer, this computer must be associated with an user and a company specified for this user.
Download Connect Installation Package for Computer Used to Control Other Computers (Client)
To download Connect agent for the client computer, proceed as follows:
In the Management Console, select Downloads.
On the Builds tab, click the download icon after Configure and download the build for Connect.
Select the build according to the Connect client operating system.
Specify the location to download the installer.
Run the installer, then follow the installation wizard steps.
Download Connect Installation Package for Remote Computers to Connect (Hosts)
To prepare and download Connect host package, proceed as follows:
- In the Management Console, select Downloads.
- Click Downloads.
- On the Builds tab, click the Remote Computers Installation button.
- Create an installation script to execute on remote computers you want to connect. You can configure Connect settings in advance. Refer to Pre-Configured Installation for details on how configure the agent installation package. All settings will be applied automatically on installation.
- Once you are done with settings, click Generate Installation Script.
- Copy and then use generated URL to download, and install a pre-configured Connect agent instance on a remote computer to connect.
- Copy and then use the generated command for manual Connect installation.
Refer to Connect documentation for instructions on how to use Management Console for remote desktop connections. Refer to Connect Agent documentation for instructions on how to work with Connect agents: