Manage Office 365 / G Suite Backups
Once you are logged in, the G Suite dashboard is accessed.
It consists of a horizontal menu bar and working space.
The horizontal menu contains the following items:
- Control panel (default page). The control panel integrates and displayes basic information on backup status for your domains
- Users: Select this item to manage backups for G Suite users
- History: Select this item to view backup history
- Mail: Select this item to manage user's Google mail backups
- Drive: Select this item to manage backups of user's G Drive content
- Contacts: Select this item to manage backups of user's contacts
- Calendar: Select this item to manage backups of user's calendars
- Shared Drives: Select this item to manage backups of user's Shared Drives(formerly known as team drives) To access user menu click the green icon to the right of the horizontal menu bar.
User menu helps you to perform the following:
- Configure your account settings with My Account
- Configure retention policies to optimize backup storage size with Retention Policies
- Monitor created backup and restore tasks with Task Manager
- View complete information about your backup with Reports
- Access online help to view the latest information about G Suite and Office 365 Backup with Help
- Monitor events with Audit log
- Sign in with administrative permissions
- Sign out