About Managed Remote Desktop
MSP360 Managed Remote Desktop is a management tool for secure remote desktop connections between two instances and integrated with Managed Backup Service.
Managed Remote Desktop Licensing
The Managed Remote Desktop requires a Remote Desktop or a RMM + Remote Desktop license for every administrative account who will use the Managed Remote Desktop and /or RMM service.
How It Works
Managed Remote Desktop functions as follows: two software instances are installed on two different computers: a client and host (target). One of two instances initiates a remote desktop connection to the other computer and, once permitted, operates the host and communicate with the user on the opposite end.
- Easy configuration
- Reliable connection
- Proxy authentication
- Remote Desktop installation in Unattended Access mode
- Access to current Windows active session with Attended PIN Access
- Unattended access with ability to show black screen and disable remote input
- File Transfer
- System Sound Transfer
- Two-way chat
- Meetings with ability to mute/exclude participants
- Geographic Optimization
- Encrypted Sessions
- Remote Printing
- Client/Host Auto-Update
- Client/Host Security (2FA (Two-factor authentication) support and custom password))