With the RMM service, you can turn on/off monitoring for the remote computer. Also you can see sensor states for all enabled RMM Notifications.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Computers menu, select Remote Management.
- Find the target computer in the computer list, then in the RMM column click the diagram icon.
- As the computer info is loaded, switch to the General tab.
In the Tools group, you find some utilities to manage the computer:
- Run Connect to create remote desktop connection to the remote computer
- Start PowerShell session to execute scripts on the remote computer
- Copy link to the remote computer and use it to access the info page of this computer