Patch Management Tab
You can view the list of operating system updates installed on remote computers along with updates available for installation.
To view the list of operating system updates, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Computers menu, select Remote Management.
- In the computer list, find the target computer, then in the RMM column click the diagram icon.
- As the computer info is loaded, switch to the Patch Management tab.
- To view the list of available system updates, click Available Windows Updates.
- To view the list of previous operating system updates, click Installed Updates.
With enabled management mode and 2FA, you can install available updates remotely. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Switch to the Patch Management tab.
- Click Available Updates.
- Select the required updates to install, then click Install selected.