With RMM Agent in management mode, you can edit registry keys on remote computers where RMM agent build generated for you in Management Console is installed.
To edit the registry, proceed as follows:
- Open the Management Console.
- In the Computers menu, select Remote Management.
- In the computer list, find the target computer, then in the RMM column click the diagram icon.
- As the computer info is loaded, switch to the Registry Editor tab.
- The registry layout is just as same as your local Windows registry editor. Expand and collapse registry elements to find required registry items.
- To edit items, click ... .
- Once you have finished editing the registry item, click Save.